Monday, July 7, 2014

Long days, filled with sweet memories!

This past week has been filled with many adventures. And with the third blessing in our family I have learned to take one day, every "request" needs/wants. One thing at a time!
With 5 mouths In our house (4 of them females) someone always has something to say! ;) 
This week we enjoyed some special summer treats, a trip to marble slab, (of course after drinking our veggie/fruit smoothie) 
My sweet silly girls!

Alivia is enjoying Ballet this summer with Mrs. Alison! Love her teaching and the way she applies scripture with ballet!

Maggie will be 3 years old next month, and has decided she no longer wants to wear diapers! So proud of her! ( im a huge believer in letting my kiddos decide when they are ready to potty train)

Annalyse is grabbing her toes, and loves rolling over and sleeping with her Lovie!

I hope everyone had a safe celebration of America this 4th of July. Our family enjoyed our local parade with friends:


That's all for today, this week I would like to blog about ways I feed my family organic foods on a budget and only cook once a week in my kitchen. Check back this week!
-Dollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.