Sunday, November 30, 2014

Have no fear cooking LAMB!!

I cooked a lamb in my crockpot, it turned out amazing!!
This was my very first time cooking a near 4 pound hunk of lamb meat, I'm amazed how it turned out!

I found the recipe on my good friends son in law Josh Axe's food blog.
I tweeked the recipe a little bit by:
Adding less water, half way up the lamb, extra Rosemary, and 10-12 cloves of garlic. Added all ingredients, cooked on low for 10-11 hours.
Also I took off the butternut squash, and baked the butternut squash in the over at 350 for 30mins, then sprikled the squash with brown sugar and turned the over to broil until the sugar melted and Brower a little.
Enjoy! It was very moist and flavorful

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.