Monday, August 5, 2013

Nutrition mama is expecting!

We are very excited to announce we are expecting our 3rd child. Yet I have to confess, with this baby I am not eating healthy so far. I haven't experienced nausea, with my other 2 pregnancy's. but 3rd baby is the nausea charm! ;)

Things I am eating healthy is i crave fruit, yogurt, and granola!

Ways I have tricked myself to eat veggies, is the same way I get my kidos to eat veggies. Make a Smoothie!! 
My smoothies include:
Frozen and all Organic: (whole foods store) asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, peas. Then to cover up all the green and as my daughter says "nasty taste"(huge frozen bags at costco) blueberries and cherries, with a dash of honey and 1 fresh banana! I don't typically add ice because its all mostly frozen, but I do add 1-3 cups of water (or apple juice) depending on how much frozen I put in.

I'll be posting soon, about my past 2 natural labor's, talk about the need for doulas, And how important it is to join a Bradley method class while pregnant! I might just have to brag about Kate Middleton a little bit too. 

Here is a picture of me at 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.