Friday, March 14, 2014

Strength as a mother of 3

"We cannot let.... What we cannot know... Destroy what we can enjoy!"- tommy Nelson's book "A life well lived"
So I refuse to let what I can't control destroy being joyful, caring, and enjoy life even when the daily challenge of meeting my 4 week olds needs. Teaching my 4 and 2 year old patients. And figuring out what's for breakfast lunch and dinner.
I'm no super mom, but by the grace of God he gives me the patience I need to love my kiddos the way He calls me too!

I Rest in the sovereignty of God;

Ecclesiastes 3:14- " I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.