Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fight the Allergies without Meds

Fight the Allergies

So, recently A good friend of mine introduced me to Young Living Oils. At first i was skeptical to trying them. I'll never forget the first one i tried, Melrose. My daughter had been fighting her second ear infection at the time. I was dreading going back on more antibiotics, So i told her doctor i would be trying something natural to see if it would help.
Sure enough the crying resolved in a few hours after the first few drops on her ear, i continued for 4 days putting one drop of Melrose oil on her ear. then went back to the doctor and it was gone! Amazed the doctor, and me! I was a believer in Oils from there on.

The next few oils i bought were Lemon, Lavendar, and Peppermint. My husband and i suffer from allergies and He was tired of taking over the counter meds, so we tried it. To our amaze again it worked, and as long as we are consistent it continues to work. put on once in the morning, and once at night. 1 drop of all three oils on the top on your nose. A-m-a-z-i-n-g! it was almost unreal how well they worked.
Thank you, Thank you www.youngliving.com

-Dollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.