Thursday, June 26, 2014

start the day Balanced

We start the day off with an early sun rise of 7:00am. I tell my kiddos they need to start evey day with: A Protein, Carbohydrate, and a fruit
All three of my kiddos are awake and ready to eat!
every morning they are greeted with a plate of scrambled organic eggs, a slice of whole wheat toast with (Cinnamon and honey), and a sippy cup full of:  organic (uncle Matt's) orange juice, that is loaded with elderberry syrup, liquid echinecia, and probiotic for kids (Garden of life). and whatever fruit is in season. right now we have blackberries from what we picked at a farm.
I'll post more about picking your own food local.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.