Tuesday, July 22, 2014

late night yummy organic ice cream

Ever have one of those days when you get to the end of the day, and all your kiddos are fast asleep dreaming in their beds. but your wide awake and need a late night snack. Can we say I-C-E CREAM!

Alden's organic ice cream, birthday cake flavor. I'm telling you once you try it, you will never go back to blue bell. I'll warn you now, scoop you some into a bowl, do not, I. Repeat do not eat right out of the box because you will devour the whole thing in one night!! ;)
Enjoy!
FYI sprouts runs a special on this ice cream for $3.99 each great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.