Monday, July 28, 2014

Need a great water bottle, see what I recommend..



Hands down these are the latest and greatest water bottles I have found! Made by a company called "life factory." I buy mine at whole foods, and here's why. Whole foods has a FABULOUS return policy: ya try it, don't like it, money back, no questions asked!! They are made with glass, but wrapped with a silicone sleeve.   My kiddos have dropped these on concrete floor and no cracks! Love these!
Check out these awesome colors too!


I own the flip cap 22. Ounce bottles. Personally I have tried the straw bottles and don't care for them. Here's why, when I'm working out at the gym I don't have a lot of time sucking out of a straw, I like to dump it in my mouth and get more water faster and be done!! I also like the 22ounce because, I know by filling it 3 times a day gives me the right amount of water each day for my body.

https://www.lifefactory.com

They also have baby bottles, and sippy cups.

They are simple and great with no leaks, and don't have 5+ parts in order to put together to use. My daughter is breastfed- but when the babysitter has her, she will take from these bottles!
Here is one on amazon for 14.99 (prices change often)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003CJSXW8?pc_redir=1406449367&robot_redir=1

**Life factory recently came out with food storage containers, and glass cups but I have yet to try them. 

Next ill post about food storage containers we use. 

Here's the 22 ounce bottles at amazon $42.00 for 2 pack (price can change)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0085PJ4JU?vs=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.