Friday, August 1, 2014

Food storage containers

Lock & Lock
I enjoy using lock & lock storage containers.
Here's why: they seal great, I've never had one leak if it falls over in fridge,
My kiddos take therm in school lunches and they have perfect sizes. I think they help keep my food fresh longer with the tight seal.

Convenient, and reliable, I've had these for probably 6 years and they have lasted! I don't want to have to buy new a lot, so I pay the extra for these!
This is one I use for kiddos lunches, they make them with dividers.

Right now you can get a great deal on groupon for them 17.99 for 16 piece set, or 24 for 31.99

Lock & Lock 16- or 24-Piece Storage Sets 

Enjoy! Hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.