Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stressing school coming up, ways to release it!

I can't believe it's august already! Planning for school has started, de-cluttering the house, and planning school lunches. 
We have had a busy week this past 7 days but I plan to post next week on:
-Easy healthy school lunches for preschoolers.
-remedy for staying healthy everyday at school.
But until then I leave you with encouraging post I used as encouragement this week from Dr. Josh Axe.





I ate lots of chocolate this week!! :)


Remind myself and my kiddos of these everyday!!


So true!


And my favorite, greatness when you are 5 months postpartum of having a baby and the weight still hasn't all come off! :)
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.