Thursday, October 23, 2014

Evening to relax

A time to relax, and just do nothing but read a magazine and drink some tea!
Every mom needs some down time after a long day, or even just an ordinary day!
Something's I enjoy as "down time"
-Drinking tea
-baths
-running on a treadmill

It might seem odd that running on a treadmill relaxes me, but sometimes in the middle of a busy day, I'll head to the gym and run for 20-30mins. Clears my head and gets the endorphins running if us know what I mean ;)

If I don't post this up coming week, we will be in the Windy City of Chicago!!
But when we get back, i will be sharing a post of all the healthy food we are taking on our trip. And maybe a little unhealthy foods we ate on the trip too.  Because let's face it, I don't go to Chicago without eating giordano's atleast once!! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is made for my family and filled with memories for a lifetime. I will accept all comments that are positive, but any negative comments will not be shown.